PARSLEY HAS CARMINATIVE, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, EXPECTORANT, APHRODISIAC, DIURETIC, AND MILD LAXATIVE PROPERTIES. BASICALLY, PARSLEY BENEFITS IN IMPROVING DIGESTION, STIMULATING APPETITE, REDUCING SPASMS, AND ENCOURAGING HAIR GROWTH.
THIS HERB IS USEFUL IN DEALING WITH ISSUES LIKE URINARY TRACT INFECTION, KIDNEY STONES, GALLBLADDER DISORDERS, WATER RETENTION, ETC.
MOREOVER, PARSLEY HELPS IN LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE AND PROTECTING AGAINST CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE. EUGENOL PRESENT IN THIS HERB REDUCES BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. HENCE, IT CAN BE USED TO CONTROL DIABETES.
PLUS, IT WORKS AS A GOOD NATURAL HOME REMEDY FOR THYROID DISORDERS. FURTHERMORE, PARSLEY RELIEVES INTESTINAL GAS, FLATULENCE, INDIGESTION, BLOATING, CONSTIPATION, AND COLIC.
CERTAIN OTHER BENEFITS OF PARSLEY ARE CURING COUGH, PROMOTING MENSTRUATION, TREATING ASTHMA, HEALING BRUISES, AND SO ON. IT EASES MUSCLE SPASMS AND BOOSTS CIRCULATION. PARSLEY WORKS AS A NATURAL BLOOD PURIFIER, TOO.
IN ADDITION, REGULAR CONSUMPTION OF PARSLEY STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND REMOVES TOXINS FROM THE BODY. BESIDES, IT IS HELPFUL IN THE NATURAL TREATMENT OF JAUNDICE AS IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS TO SOME EXTENT
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PARSLEY
RECENT STUDIES HAVE FOUND THAT PARSLEY CAN ALSO INHIBIT THE DEVELOPMENT OF CERTAIN TYPES OF CANCERS. ANOTHER BENEFIT OF PARSLEY IS THAT IT IS USEFUL IN THE TREATING CYSTITIS AND PROSTATE PROBLEMS. PROVIDING GLANDULAR SUPPORT FOR THE SPLEEN AND LIVER ARE SOME OTHER PARSLEY HEALTH BENEFITS.
IN TERMS OF NUTRITION, PARSLEY IS RICH IN VITAMIN A, C, K, B VITAMINS, IRON, CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, POTASSIUM, COPPER, MANGANESE, IODINE, AND ANTIOXIADANTS. IT SERVES AS A NATURAL BREATH FRESHENER AS IT CONTAINS A GOOD AMOUNT OF CHLOROPHYLL.
- Taking parsley seed extract helps reduce blood pressure. Regular consumption of fresh parsley sprigs and parsley juice is excellent for getting rid of cellulite caused by fluid retention. Besides, you can add this aromatic herb in herbal teas.
- Drinking parsley tea prepared by boiling parsley in water for about 15 minutes is useful in the natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. You can also add ginger in the solution and sweeten it with honey.
- Consuming a teaspoon of parsley juice three times in a day removes uric acid, by reducing gout pain. Follow this procedure daily for about six weeks.
- Parley benefits in relieving intestinal gas by drinking an infusion prepared by steeping a teaspoon of parsley seeds in a cup of hot water. Follow this therapy two times in a day.
- Take a soft and clean cloth soaked in parsley tea, wring it and place it over your eyes to reduce swelling around the eyes. Moreover, it relieves fatigue.
- Drinking parsley tea helps reduce menstrual cramps. Consumption of parsley tea also cures anemia and aids in weight loss. To stimulate menstruation, drink a combination of vegetables juices extracted from parsley, carrot, beet and cucumber.
- Having parsley leaf tea relieves coughing during asthma attacks. You can inhale its vapors as well.
- Drinking a combination of parsley juice and carrot juice is considered good for eyes. Zeaxanthin present in raw parsley helps avoid age related macular degeneration.
- Applying a cotton ball soaked in warm parsley juice or oil is useful in getting rid of earache. Alternatively, you can roll a mixture of parsley, olive oil and a little salt into a small ball and use it on your ears to relieve conditions like tinnitus and ear pain.